These graphic organizers for the Law of Sines and Law of Cosines
are great for Algebra 2 students. These notes and homework problems are meant for students new to the law of sines and the law of cosines. This is the fifth lesson in Algebra 2 Unit 13 Trigonometry
Included in this resource
- Color-coded graphic organizers on the law of sines and law of cosines in 2 sizes
- Black-line master graphic organizers on the law of sines and law of cosines in 2 sizes
- Color coded notes with examples.
- Practice problems (good for homework)
- Answer key for practice problems
Related bundles include:
- Algebra 2 Unit 13 Trigonometry
- Algebra 2 Unit 13 Trigonometry Foldables Only
- Algebra 2 Full year curriculum bundle
- Algebra 2 A year of Foldables
Trigonometry Resources Include:
- Trigonometric Functions: Notes, Practice and Card Sort for Trigonometry
- Sine, Cosine and Tangent: Practice and Review Activity (Not available elsewhere in the store)
- Trigonometric Functions: Architecture Mini-Project for Real-World Trigonometry
- Trigonometric Function:Word Problems Practice/Review Activity for Trig Functions
- Trigonometric Functions:Practice and Review Activity on Trig - Math Detective
- Trigonometric Functions: Cosecant, Secant and Cotangent Practice and Review
- Law of Sines: Notes and Practice for Law of Sines (Trigonometry)
- Law of Sines: Task Cards for Practice and Review Activity
- Law of Cosines: Notes and Practice on the Law of Cosines
- Trigonometry: Law of Cosines Coded Message activity for law of cosine
- Trigonometry:Angles of Depression and Elevation- Notes and Practice
- Trigonometric Functions:Mixed Practice and Review of Trigonometric Functions
- Trigonometry: Cofunctions- Notes and Practice (Not available elsewhere in the store)
- Trigonometric Function: Cofunctions Practice and Review Task Cards (Not available elsewhere in the store)
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.