Lawn Boy Novel Guide, Test, Online Stock Market Simulation includes everything a teacher needs to use this great book in your classroom. Introduce students to economics, financial literacy, and personal finance using Lawn Boy by Gary Paulsen.
This comprehensive guide to Lawn Boy includes:
- Chapter by Chapter vocabulary words, figurative language, and comprehension questions
- One page vocabulary word list for the entire book, ideal for use with a Lawn Boy read aloud or when a student reads the book independently
- End of book test including multiple choice and short response questions
- Two highly engaging projects: one where students will design a business plan, and another project where students will use technology to do a simulation where they will invest $1,000,000 in play money in individual stocks and track their investments using a student-friendly website.
- Online Stock Market Simulation, as listed above, is a fun and hands-on way for students to try investing on for size. You create one free account and all your students can make and track their investment decisions. What a great way to teach financial literacy using technology and literature!