★ Do your students need more practice and to learn all the Exponent Laws? These worksheets are perfect to teach, review, or reinforce Exponent skills! ★ These worksheets cover all 9 laws of Exponents and may be used to glue in interactive notebooks, used as classwork, homework, quizzes, etc. Tips, Instructions, & More are included. See below what is included and feel free to view the preview file.
Perfect for teaching & reviewing the laws and operations of Exponents. For 5th Grade & Middle School some of the sheets may be used for GATE.
★ Included ★
• 2 Pages - Index and a page of important tips and uses of this product.
• 2 pages - The 9 Laws of Exponents Reference sheet to glue in interactive Notebooks in COLOR.
• 2 Pages - The 9 Laws of Exponents Reference sheet to glue in interactive Notebooks and students fill in information and examples. Or allow them to research the laws, fill in the sheets, bring to class, and compare notes/review with them.
• 4 Pages - The same “Laws of Exponents” Graphic Organizers/Reference Sheets in Black & White.
• 2 Pages - The Basics on Exponents, One page students may glue in interactive notebooks and another practice worksheet on Exponents. (This may be utilized as classwork, homework, a quiz...)
• 1 Page - Negative Exponents, One page students may glue in interactive notebooks.
• 5 Pages - Exponents Product Laws, A Page students may glue in Interactive Notebooks, then 4 Pages of TIERED/LEVELED applications of the Product LAW. Tier 1 easier problems, Tier II harder, Tier III students use the product law solving monomials.
• 4 Pages - Exponents Quotient Laws, A Page students may glue in Interactive Notebooks, then 3 Pages of TIERED/Leveled applications of the Quotient LAWS. Tier 1 easier problems, Tier II harder, Tier III students use the product law solving monomials.
• 1 Page - Exponents Fractional Law, A Page students may glue in Interactive Notebooks on the Fractional Law.
• 2 Pages - Applying Exponents to a Real World Situation
• 14 Pages - ANSWER KEYS TO ALL OF THE WORKSHEETS. THESE ARE IN ORDER, PAGE 27 IS THE ANSWER KEY TO PAGE 12, PAGE 28 IS THE ANSWER KEY TO PAGE 13, ETC.
• 1 Page - End page of Important Information.
5.NBT.A.2 • 6.EE.A.1 • 8.EE.A.1 • HSN.RN.A.1 • HSN.RN.A.2
What are others saying about the Exponent Worksheets?
Great resource for my class! Thank you!! -Robin R.
Excellent, really good. -Katherine S.
Excited to use this in class. -Teresa R
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you wish to share with other teachers or district wide, you must purchase additional licenses at checkout. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. Thank you! ♥
Related Products you may like
the 9 Laws of Exponents POSTERLaws of Exponents EXPONENTIAL CHALLENGE 120 TASKS! Class Routine Power Point Teacher Forms
• View Expressions, Equations, Numbers Products - More coming soon
Expressions, Equations, Numbers Products
• View ALL Order of Operation – PEMDAS, BEDMAS, BODMAS - products including an ART Project here
Order of Operation Products
• View ALL Real Number System Products – Sorting Challenge, Poster, Task Card Problems, Station Games, Assessments & More here
Real Number System Products
• View ALL Pythagorean Theorem – Graphic Organizers for Interactive Notebooks, Foldable, Power Point, Poster & More here
Pythaogrean Theorem Products
• View ALL of my Educational Reference Posters & More here
Moore Resources POSTERS
• View ALL of my Middle School Project Lessons & More here
Middle School Project Based Lessons
© Copyright 2015. Mary Moore. Moore Resources. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for ONE teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee for ONE classroom. If you wish to share staff or district wide you must purchase additional licenses. Please read the complete copyright information in the packet.
The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited.