Layout and Flow is one of the topic which is covered during Operations Management lectures and seminars in order to enhance students knowledge.
Key Covered Questions:
- What is layout?
- What are the basic layout types used in operations?
- What type of layout should an operation choose?
These are following learning outcomes in which you will be able:
- to understand the layout.
- to understand basic layout types.
- to understand types of layout chosen by the operation.
In this File you will find:
- 1 Layout and Flow Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Seminar Plan
- 2 Seminar Exercises
- 3 Case Studies
All covered materials are taught for bachelor level students Level 5.
Please write your comments once you purchase this lesson in order to have some suggestions for further improvements of teaching materials.