Also included in
- Save time! Save 20% by buying all of my French curriculum for French One, Two, Three, and Four in one bundle. Resources include Grammar and Vocabulary PowerPoints, Illustrated TPRS Stories and Speaking Activities, Interactive Notebook Activities, Lesson plans and curriculum, Google Drive ActivitiesPrice $166.50Original Price $211.44Save $44.94
- Save 15% by buying all of my French 1 curriculum in one bundle. The resources include French Grammar and Vocabulary PowerPoints, Illustrated TPRS Stories and Speaking Activities, Interactive Notebook Activities, lesson plans and curriculum, Google Drive Activities, autocorrecting Google Forms activPrice $123.50Original Price $145.04Save $21.54
- I love the autocorrecting tests because they do all the work for me. This French Google Drive Activities, French Tests, and Printables Bundle includes Interactive Notebook Activities, Google Drive Activities, French assessments, both printable and digital, autocorrecting Google Forms activities, andPrice $57.50Original Price $82.90Save $25.40
- Why add creating and correcting tests to your pile of teacher tasks? These French Tests and Activities do everything for you, and the French assessments are editable so you can modify them to meet your needs. Printable, autocorrecting, and Google Slides versions are included. Many activities providePrice $26.00Original Price $37.20Save $11.20
Students practice the vocabulary for the weather, the seasons, and the temperature in French. This illustrated activity is editable, self-grading and a fun, interactive activity, digital worksheet, or assessment that can be used in Google Drive or Google Classroom.
This product includes the following resources:
- Autocorrecting, editable, illustrated, multiple-choice, no prep Google Forms Activity for le temps et les saisons: 17 questions
Students answer questions according to the pictures:
Quel temps fait-il ?
Quel température fait-il ?
En quelle saison est-ce qu'il fait très froid ?
En quelle saison est-ce qu'il fait très chaud ?
En quelle saison est-ce qu'il y a des feuilles rouges ?
En quelle saison est-ce qu'il y a beaucoup de fleurs ?
- Student Handout with vocabulary for talking about the weather and seasons, clothes one wears in different seasons, and related words and phrases such as:
Il fait soleil, il neige, il est nuageux, la pluie, la neige, le vent, une tempête, la foudre, le tonnerre, prendre un bain de soleil, skier, l'automne, l'hiver, le printemps, l'été.
★These activities are included in the following money-saving bundles
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my store!
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU: