Here is a calendar routine that I have created to use on your Bright Links or Smart board, or any board that uses the program "Activ Inspire".
It's time to move away from the regular calendar routine on class posters! This is an interactive and technological way to teach your students about the weather, the months, the days of the week as well as a prayer.
What is included:
1. Je vous salue Marie
2. Calendar with movable numbers
3. Aujourd'hui c'est: students write the date
4. Quel est la date? Students drag dates (yesterday was, today is, tomorrow will be)
5. Quel temps fait-il?
6. Message du matin (write sentences that are wrong and students must correct them)
7. Je peux parler en francais (where you ask your student a question or give them a topic and they are to speak in French for a specific amount of time)
This is fully editable and you may change this as you please.
Please ensure that you have the program "Activ Inspire" in order for this to work.
I used KG Fonts and mycutegraphics to create this