This package has LOTS of BAT activities
for Science and Literacy and is great for introducing The Life Cycle of a Bat to French Primary and Junior classes!
Included in this package:
- 12 Bat life-cycle flashcards.
- 12 Bat life-cycle posters (full colour half-page posters).
- 9 different bat species flashcards.
- 9 different bat species posters (full colour half-page posters).
- 21 mini B&W versions of the life-cycle AND bat species posters for student activities (6 per page).
- 1 Bat life-cycle page for student notebooks or a Science Center (2 versions - colour and B&W).
- 1 Life-cycle sequencing page - cut and glue the pictures (3 versions - read, trace or write the words)
- 1 "Parts of a Bat" poster: Les parties d'une chauve-souris (in colour).
- 1 Label the "parts of a Bat" printable (2 versions - trace or write words).
- 1 Bat-themed writing template page (2 versions).
- 1 blank mini-book template (cover page plus writing pages) for students to create their own books using the vocabulary words (e.g., J'aime la roussette roire. C'est une chauve-souris. etc.)
- 1 French KWL chart (SVA) for bats (2 versions - one blank/one with writing lines).
- 1 large 12-page full-colour book all about "bats". It has lots of "Primary level" facts and information about bats and their life cycle. Great for read alouds or classroom Science libraries. Save paper and printer ink by viewing and reading the book on your SmartBoard screen! (Tout savoir sur les: CHAUVES-SOURIS).
- 9 Informational text cards with REAL photos of each of the 9 species of bats (2 versions - colour and B&W).
- 1 Science Journal about the 9 species of bats. There are lines for students to write about each bat (from either the information fact cards that are provided or from some Internet/book research). There is also a blank template for students to draw and research a different bat species - perhaps a bat that is local to your area!
***Follow me to see when new products are added!***
Please feel free to email me if you have a question about this or any other product: MadameJulianne@hotmail.com
This package is part of a series of French Life Cycle
packages. Please click on the link if you are interested in other Life Cycles - more will be added soon!
This package works well during the month of October when you are talking about Halloween or Fall activities:
(A special thank you to Educlips
, Whimsy Workshop
and Kari Bolt ClipArt
for their amazing clipart!)