Our latest Print and Go product is Le cycle des roches
, which was created for Middle School Science in French Immersion.
Le cycle des roches was designed and tested in a French Immersion classroom! This French Immersion teaching resource contains interactive activities, notes, graphic organizer and a craftvity to engage and differentiate your learners!
Le cycle des roches includes
Diagramme à Venn Roches vs Minéraux
- A Venn Digramme for students to compare and contrast rocks vs minerals. (Suggested answer key provided)
Notes : Trois types de roches
- Students can take notes about the characteristics of each type of rocks. (Suggested answer key provided)
Vocabulaire de processus du cycle des roches
- Students write definitions of key words for the process of the rock cycle. (Suggested definitions are provided)
Étiquetter le cycle des roches
- Students label the rock cycle. Two differentiated versions are included. (Suggested answer key provided)
Les trois types de roches: Exercises à trous
- Students are given key words and must fill the blanks in a reading passage about the three types of rocks.
Artivité-Recherche: Les trois types de roches
- Students create a craftivity by completing a research project about the rock cycle. My students complete the project about the three types of rocks, however I have included a non-titled version as well.
Diagramme à Venn : Les trois types de roches
- Students may use this graphic organizer when working on their rock research.
- Teachers may wish to add vocabulary to this unit. I have provided a blank template which can be used throughout this unit.
Diagramme à branches : Les types de roches
- Teachers can go further into the classification of rocks with this graphic organizer. Students who need to go further can use this to research in more detail the rock classification system.
Pin it by CLICKING HERE for future reference...
If you're currently teaching middle school science, you may be interested in a few of my other science products:
The Following Products Are From Our Earth Science Unit
French Earth Science Task Card Set ~ Cartes à tâches La structure de la Terre ~ Cartes à tâches
French Volcano Task Cards ~ Cartes à tâches Volcan ~ Cartes à tâches
The Following Products Are From Our Space Unit
Product 1 Textes informatifs avec activites de comprehension
Product 2 Travail au quotidien Le système solaire
Product 3 Travail au quotidien Les phases de la Lune
Product 4 Les phases de la Lune affiches
Product 5 Phases de la Lune - Cartes à tâches
Product 6 Les phases de la Lune:Murale de mots
If you're interested in any of the above French science Space Unit products, I have bundled them together HERE. You'll save $5.00 by buying the bundle.
If you're interested in getting social... why not look me up...
Madame Kenny On Facebook
Madame Kenny On Pinterest
Madame Kenny On Instagram
All my graphics are provided by:
This product also uses graphics purchased from Studio Devanna
Key words: Middle School, French Immersion, Le cycle des roches, study guide, science, Diagramme à Venn Roches vs Minéraux,Étiquetter le cycle des roches,Vocabulaire de processus du cycle des roches,Étiquetter le cycle des roches,Les trois types de roches,Artivité-Recherche,Diagramme à Venn,Vocabulaire vièrge,Diagramme à branches