New foldable activities added 2016!!!
This is a great BUNDLE for teaching about leaders in the community and government! This bundle includes BOTH the unit and presentation.
• Activities in the unit include:
- Fact Cards for Leaders
- Pocket for Fact Cards (great for interactive notebooks)
- Where do They Work? – Foldable Activity (great for interactive notebooks)
- Which Leader Works Here? – Activity
- Who’s the Leader? – Matching Activity
- Elected or Not – Sort Activity
- Traits of Good Leaders Activity
- A Good Leader Is… Activity
- Domino Train Activity
- Task Cards
- Task Cards Answer Sheet
- Leader Project Example
- Pictures of Interactive Notebook and Lapbook Ideas
The presentation is a fun way to introduce different leaders to your students. This presentation addresses leaders in schools, communities, states, and our country. Leaders addressed in this presentation include:
• State Representatives
The presentation also includes a 10 slide True or False quiz to review the information. I hope that you can use this in your classroom – enjoy!
Alone, the unit can be found at:
Leaders All Around Us – No Prep Unit>
Alone, the presentation can be found at:
Leaders All Around Us Presentation>