Products in this Bundle (2)
Looking for an interactive way to teach your students about different leaders? This BUNDLE will keep your students engaged while teaching them about the leaders around us.
Note: The PDF now contains a link on page 2 that allows for use in Google Classroom. This can be used in the classroom AND online - ideal for distance learning!!!
The unit contains:
- Fact Cards
- Leaders include Mayor, Governor, Vice President, President, State Senator and Representative, U.S. Senator and Representative, Teacher, Principal, and Superintendent (blank fact cards can be used to add leaders around the school and in the community)
- Pocket Pattern for Fact Cards
- Where Do They Work? – foldable activity
- Interactive Notebook Example
- Interactive Lapbook Example
- Who’s the Leader? – 2 Matching Comprehension Activities
- Elected or Hired? – Comprehension Activity
- Leaders all Around Us – Research our leaders
- Traits of a Good Leader
- Poster Project Instructions
- Poster Project Example
- Hands-on Domino Train Activity – 2 Sets
- Task Cards – Set of 20
- Task Card Answer Sheet
- Answer Key
The presentation will keep your students engaged when introducing your leader unit. The presentation addresses leaders in schools, communities, states, and our country. Leaders addressed in this presentation include:
- State Representatives and Senators
- U.S. Representatives and Senators
The presentation also includes a 10 slide True or False quiz to review the information. I hope that you can use this in your classroom – enjoy!