No Prep- Just Print
This leadership activity pack was created to help teach leadership skills. It includes:
1. Leadership Trait Activity- This activity allows students to think of traits that are important in leadership.
2. Leaders Do- Leaders Don't- Think activity can be done individually, small groups or whole class. This activity allows students to recognize appropriate behaviors of leaders.
3. Out and About Activity- Students will think about and express ways to show leadership in different environments.
4. Put It Into Action- Students will be engaged and share their best leadership moments.
5. L.E.A.D.- This unfilled activity sheet gives students the opportunity to create and acronym for the word LEAD. Allow students to take turns sharing.
6. Coloring Sheets- Two coloring sheets are included for younger students.
7. Leadership Matters- Gives students the opportunity to think about different scenarios and apply their leadership skills.
8. iLead Card Game- This game can be played during classroom lessons, small groups or individually.
Leadership awards and vouchers are also included.
This activity pack is a great tool for student council.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy!