- Your students will love learning about leadership habits with these primary and intermediate story sorts. These story sorts are meant to be a teaching tool for Kindergarten through 5th-grade classrooms when teaching leadership habits and skills. By purchasing the bundle, you'll have two different st$11.50$8.50Save $3.00
Your students will love learning about leadership with these primary story sorts for each habit!
In Kindergarten and some 1st grade classrooms, you will want to teach these leadership habit activities in a whole or small group setting. Second and third graders should be able to complete these games and printables independently, or in small group after a teacher modeled lesson.
Included in this resource:
• eight story sets (one per leadership habit)
• a self-checking sorting mat
• eight "If... Then..." sorts for students to complete
• additional printables you can use as anchor charts OR as a writing extension activity.
In addition, I always talk with the kids about how they know the leadership skill is being used (or is missing) in each scenario. This prompts them to use the language of leadership and deepens their understanding of the behaviors and thought processes associated with each skill.
Note: These story sorts for leadership habits are meant to be a teaching tool for Kindergarten-3rd grade classrooms. If you need an intermediate resource, please see Leadership Habits for Intermediate Classrooms!
If you have any questions about this product BEFORE purchasing, please don't hesitate to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org !