This is a great way to wrap up the school year. It allows students the opportunity to reflect about the following:
- how they demonstrate leadership
- something new they learned this year
- celebration: something they are proud of
- continuous improvement: something they want to continue working on
- legacy: how they want to be remembered
It addresses some of the Leader in Me 7 habits!
If you have open house or an event where parents visit the classroom, this is a GREAT BULLETIN BOARD! It always looks very cute and colorful. Also, students are able to add their selfie!!