My first year of implementing leadership notebooks was overwhelming! I couldn't find the resources to implement the idea in a manageable, meaningful way. The tools in this kit make it simple to use leadership notebooks in your classroom.
*Communication Log and Parent Letter for when the notebooks go home
*2 types of covers (labels or full page)
* About Me section materials (personal page and mission statements)
* Goals section (leadership goals and reading/math goals with reflection)
* Data section (MULTIPLE types of data trackers, including math pre and post tests, reading level, and CCSS standards for reading and language)
* Behavior section (weekly behavior tracker). This replaces the contributions section of the traditional leadership notebook. Leaders influence their classroom through the positive behavior choices they make. :)
* Celebrations (by emotion and "stickies" to record miscellaneous events).
If there is something that you want included, but don't see it listed, please email me and I can always add it. I'm open to suggestions!
Update 11/1/16: I have added 9 pages of goal templates and a new mission statement page that includes ONLY school and class (no pressure to have students write their own mission statements!). Please see the preview for an updated table of contents, and re-download if you already own this packet. :)