Also included in
- These video professional development sessions will prepare teacher leaders to better help teachers implement instructional best practices in the classroom.PD SessionsTeacher leaders are often creating professional development [PD] sessions for the staff that they lead. These PD sessions historically$26.38$32.98Save $6.60
- The virtual Instructional Best Practices Professional Development Mega Bundle includes both written & video products that help teachers increase their classroom effectiveness which will lead to student achievement. This bundle is ideal for instructional coaches and teachers striving to grow in t$37.56$46.95Save $9.39
Teacher leaders are often creating professional development [PD] sessions for the staff that they lead. These PD sessions historically have been lengthy, rarely applicable, "sit and get" meetings. This is an ineffective way to equip teachers with instructional best practices and current pedagogy knowledge.
Learn how to:
- Equip teacher leaders with efficient and effective professional development planning strategies
- Plan, prepare and execute an efficient and engaging professional development session
- Staff Survey for PD Topics/Needs
- PD Session Feedback Survey
- How to Implement PD In a Box at your School Site
UPDATED 6/18/20: PD in a Box, Adult Learning Theory & additional helpful resources
If you like this resource, search other coaching products:
Contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to book this professional development session as a live event.
♥ Did you know … you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: email@example.com! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser's classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases