I-P Animal Lessons
Animal Alphabet I-P lessons are an introduction to early biology concepts. Creative projects offer the opportunity to investigate and explore animal habitats. We open up discussions on nature conservancy, such as the endangered rainforests of our world and the threatened species that inhabit them. We think about what it means to be living and what is therefore non-living. Activities explore the natural phenomena of our world, such as which animals have fur and which animals have feathers. Our lessons explore nature and promote discussions on how to keep our oceans clean and protect our endangered species.
Have fun and explore animals that begin with the letters I through P!
Explore Animal Alphabet I-P, it's 8 complete lessons for classroom and homeschool teachers! Each lesson offers multiple activities that can be explored daily or customized to integrate into a weekly curriculum!
94 pages of creative activities combining math, language, art, science, music, movement, and motor skills. Each lesson includes a book and song recommendation as well as topics for open discussion and discussion ideas to develop social and emotional readiness.
This ready to use program includes all the coloring pages and templates as well as a list of art materials required for each lesson.
Teaching Materials Include:
• 8 complete lessons exploring animals that begin with the letters I–P
• Learn about animals including: iguanas, jellyfish, kangaroos, koalas, lions, monkeys, narwhal whales, owls, and penguins
• Letter animals include: iguana, jaguar, kangaroo, lion, mouse, newt, octopus, and panda
• Paper plate animals include: insect/ iris weevil, jellyfish, koala, ladybug, monkey, narwhal whale, owl, and penguin
• 54 printable templates of coloring pages and crafts
• Develop fine motor skills with finger play songs, letter tracing, cutting, painting, paper tearing, threading, beading, and coloring
• Song lyrics for the traditional and counting songs
• Movement ideas for the music and activity songs will get you marching, dancing and pretending to be different animals
• Learn about different habitats including: rainforests, Australia, oceans, and the Arctic regions
• High resolution photos will bring science and nature to the learning experience
• Learn about early math concepts including: counting, finger play songs, and one to one correspondence
• Create, explore, and discuss science including: making a rainforest habitat, floating jellyfish, living and non-living, fur or feathers, the 5 groups of vertebrates, invertebrates, night and day, and ocean in a bottle
• Art and craft ideas include: collages of animals that begin with each letter, paper plate animals, letter animals, jaguar mask, feathery kiwi bird, kangaroo and joey, octopus.........
.......and so much more. The ideas are endless!
Create, Explore, Discuss!
Check Out A-Z: Complete Animal Alphabet $$ Saving Bundle!