Students will master Math skills in eleven different concept areas with these leveled proficiency activity sheets. Each page gives students 4 different daily skills to practice. LEVEL B has grown complexity from the first level. The skills practiced in this leveled pack include; Number Identification 10 to 150, Addition to ten, Missing Numbers (10 through 100), Shapes (Identification), Greater, Less Than, Equal To: Teen Numbers Through 100 (differentiation & symbol use), Bar Graphs/Data, Linear Measurement, Fractions, More/Less With Numbers 10 through 100, Money (counting coin amounts), and Time (to the hr, ½ hr, and ¼ hr).
★ You can now get both Level A & Level B in a BUNDLE and save! CLICK HERE for the Bundle!
What You Get:
> Binder Cover Page (color)
> Binder Cover Page (b&w)
> 25 color and 25 black & white math proficiency pages, which include the following skills:
- Number Identification 10 to 150
- Addition to ten
- Missing Numbers (10 through 100)
- Shapes (Identification)
- Greater, Less Than, Equal To: Teen Numbers Through 100 (differentiation & symbol use)
- Bar Graphs/Data
- Linear Measurement
- More/Less With Numbers 10 through 100
- Money (counting coin amounts)
- Time (to the hr, ½ hr, and ¼ hr)
> Total Proficiency Pages: 50 (25 color, 25 b&w)
- Place in plastic sleeves so students can use dry-erase markers.
- Cut each page into fourths and use as activity cards.
- Have students use as worksheets.
--->Watch this video HERE to see how to use this activity pack.
★ Follow FH on Facebook
★ Watch FH videos on YouTube
★ Visit the FH Blog