Also included in
- Just because your beginning band doesn't have instruments yet doesn't mean they can't learn music!Teach rhythms through body percussion and read music with mouthpieces5 Activities | 3 Weeks Make use of your first month of Beginning Band by teaching students how to read rhythms and produce their fund$8.00$10.00Save $2.00
Teach quarter notes, eighth notes, sixteenth notes, and REHEARSAL STRATEGIES
9 rhythm flashcards | 2 rhythm activities
Make use of the first month of Beginning Band by teaching students how to read rhythms while they are waiting on their instruments to arrive. They will love this product-drive week of body-percussion-based lesson plans.
Featuring a page of rhythm-only sheet music, this week-long package will teach your students not only how to perform rhythms, but how to build good habits of rehearsal procedures and expectations.
- 9 flashcards for introducing rhythms
- "Clap, Stomp, Pat" sheet music for ensemble development
- "Compose Your Own Rhythm" exercise
- Full lesson plan for the week
Stay musical! Please contact us if you have any questions about this resource. Feel free to leave a review once you've tried it out!