A high-quality colorful booklet full of worksheets that help students to learn and practice the transition from singular to plural nouns. Worksheets have Canadian spelling of certain words to avoid confusion in the classroom.
There are three worksheets for each area dedicated to:
- regular plural nouns (adding "s")
- adding "es" to words ending in sh, ch, z, x and s
- dropping the "y" and adding "ies"
- words ending in "f" or "fe" (either adding "s" or dropping the "f" and adding "ves")
- irregular plural nouns (e.g. children, fish, geese, teeth)
There are three worksheets for students to further practice the differences between "s", "es" and "ies".
An answer key has been included.