A high-quality colorful booklet full of worksheets that help students to learn and practice the transition from singular to plural nouns.
There are three worksheets for each area dedicated to:
- regular plural nouns (adding "s")
- adding "es" to words ending in sh, ch, z, x and s
- dropping the "y" and adding "ies"
- words ending in "f" or "fe" (either adding "s" or dropping the "f" and adding "ves")
- irregular plural nouns (e.g. children, fish, geese, teeth)
There are three worksheets for students to further practice the differences between "s", "es" and "ies".
An answer key has been included.