Work on concepts of time with this great packet full of activities! And in Victorian Modern Cursive!
This packet contains 17 worksheets related to different concepts of students' early understandings of time. Activities included are:
1. Before or after lunch?
2. When do we do that?
3. My schedule
4. My Day
5. How long does it take? (short time or long time)
6. Minutes or hours?
7. How long does it take? (hours, days, weeks, months)
8. There’s Monday…
9. During the week
10. January, February…
11. It January it…
12. The seasons
13. Make the time
14. What’s the time? (analogue to digital, o’clock)
15. Now what’s the time? (analogue to digital, half past)
16. Write the time (digital to analogue, o’clock)
17. Now write the time (digital to analogue, half past)
Use this packet throughout the year to build on student knowledge and understandings. Great for small group work, whole group work or homework. They could also be linked to writing for sequencing events. All worksheets are black and white, which is good for the printer and quick to prepare!
Appropriate for Foundation and Level 1 Measurement Curriculum in AusVELS.
The product was created by Jem's Bright Buttons.
Copyright © 2015 Jemima Luck.
All rights reserved by the author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.