Updated on 2/24/17
This download includes an UPDATED set of my weather resources and includes:
9 Hands-On Science Investigations
(Including Explanation Sheets and Comprehension Questions)
• Where do clouds come from?
• Where does rain come from?
• Where does wind come from?
• What is lightning?
• What causes thunder and why is it so loud?
• Where do puddles go? (Evaporation)
• Where do waves come from?
• Why is the grass wet in the morning when it didn't rain the night before? (Dew)
• NEW: Making "Snow Clouds" (Physical Properties and Changes of Matter)
4 Original Informational Texts
(Including Key Words and Comprehension Checks for Each Title)
• What Does a Meteorologist Do at Work?
• All About Weather Tools
• What Kind of Cloud Is That?
• All About The Weather Cycle
11 Related Poems / Songs
(Great for Word Work and Phonics Lessons)
4 "Making Words" Lessons
(Including Word Lists, Letter Tiles, Word Cards, and Sorting Sheets)
A "SMART ART" Weather Map Project
(This is a FUN, hands-on activity integrating science with art, literacy, and mapping skills.)
A "SMART ART" Cloud Project
(Mix shaving cream, glue, and paint to make 3-D clouds in this hands-on assessment.)
18 Key Word Posters
Game Cards for "Weather Memory"
And pages just for fun!
See the PREVIEW for sample pages.
Thank you for your interest in this item... happy teaching! :)
Come CONNECT with Me!
My Teaching Blog: Creating Readers and Writers
My Pinterest Boards: Andrea Knight on Pinterest
My Facebook Page: Creating Readers and Writers on Facebook