Learning how to do your own laundry is kind of a right of passage to growing up and being self sufficient, and the earlier we teach our students how to do this skill, the better.
What is included?
• Laundry Vocabulary (with 20 cards)
• Laundry Sequencing (with picture cards and Task Analysis for Washing, Drying, Folding, and Ironing clothes)
• Laundry Sorting (with 4 sorting mats and 84 sorting cards)
Tips and Tricks
• Print on card stock and laminate for longevity.
• Send the activities home with students so they can practice this life skill at home with their parents.
You may also be interested in:
Editable IEP Binders
Social Skills Books
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!