Make learning visible with the use of this pack of Year Five Mathematics statements. It is important that students know what they are learning and how they are going to be successful. Giving them a guide on what criteria they need to meet in order to be successful is a important step in their learning.
This resource includes:
* 9 Number learning intentions
* 9 Number ‘I can’ statements
* 8 Measurement and Geometry learning intentions
* 8 Measurement and Geometry ‘I can’ statements
* 4 Statistics and Probability learning intentions
* 4 Statistics and Probability ‘I can’ statements
* 6 templates for you to fill with your own text/intentions
* 3 display posters (different wording on each)
‘I am learning to’ and I can’ statement cards contain the same content. Content is based on the Australian Curriculum (version 8) achievement standards. Each strand has a different neon rainbow border for easy identification.
**This resource does not contain any success criteria cards - there is a space left on each poster for you to write either by yourself or with your class.**
Please check you printer settings and select 'scale to page' before printing.
Please make sure you follow my store for notifications of new products, freebies and sales. If you love this resource it would be greatly appreciated if you leave feedback.
If you are interested in this resource, I recommend the resources below.
Learning Intentions - Year 3 Mathematics
Learning Intentions - Year 4 Mathematics
Math mazes - 12 and 24 hour time
Multiplication and division posters
Number of the Week activities