My students love playing games! I use these activities to teach my students their letters, beginning and ending sounds. It can be used in centers or in an intervention/guided reading group as a matching activity, a Write the Room center, a clothes pin center, or an individual activity. There are a ton of options with the way I designed it.
The pages can be copied on cardstock paper and laminated to be used as a matching activity with the flowers and stems.
Also, they can be copied on cardstock and laminated, so the students can write the correct letters in the white boxes with dry erase markers.
Or they can be copied and used as an independent activity where students write the letter match or beginning sound on the actual paper.
I have provided several different combinations in this pack.
1. Matching the capital and lowercase letters.
2. Matching letters mixed (Students use a clothespin to identify the correct match.)
3. Writing beginning sounds (student has to identify and write beginning letter)
4. Choosing beginning sounds (student is able to chose a letter from a choice of 4 letters)
5. Finding beginning sounds (student finds a stem that matches)
6. Writing ending sounds (student has to identify and write ending sound)
7. Choosing ending sounds (student is able to chose a letter from a choice of 4 letters)
8. Finding ending sounds (student finds a stem that matches)
Tons of ways to use this! Maybe your own creation.