• I was looking for a couple short activities to do with my fifth graders. These are perfect. Thank you!
• Really loved this. This is an excellent activity to do at the beginning of each school year.
• Great info the think about when planning for science lab.
Facilitate good science conduct and lab safety practices using these humorous scenarios that encourage students to become aware of the need for rules in the science room and lab. Science lab safety is vital! A list of rules or posters is easy; however, to emphasize the importance of rules, this package presents 18 scenarios of procedural errors. The students must find the rules that could have prevented the problem, had it been followed.
WAYS TO USE THESE SCENARIO CARDS
1) Post these scenarios and have students scoot, or move from scenario to scenario, to discuss the problem and locate the violated rule(s).
2) Project the scenarios and discuss as an entire class.
3) Place in a science center.
• 2 Lab Conduct and Safety Contracts, one for notebook and one for parent signature
• 18 Humorous scenarios with cartoons by Ron Leishman
• Matrix response sheet
• Answer Key
• What's Wrong cartoon handout (from Internet source)
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS FOR LEARNING FUN
How To Read a Graduated Cylinder
Graduated Cylinders Animated PPT Tutorial and Task Cards BUNDLE
Back to School - Student Academic and Personal Interest Surveys
CONFERENCES - forms for students to evaluate their performance and set goals
Seasonal Voice Level Displays to Help Controls Noise
Thank you for stopping by!Click here to go to my store.
lab safety, safety practices, character, behavior, science, responsive classroom, good conduct,