I have designed this 46 page teacher pack to address Ontario Learning Skills, goal setting, and a reward system all rolled into one. I needed a program that allowed me to specifically and directly teach the learning skills. I also needed a better way to encourage students to set and monitor their own learning goals. I have created this pack to address these needs.
The ‘Bee’haviour Bees will lead the way, showing students what the learning skills are and how they are broken down into meaningful and achievable skill sets!
I hope this program will help students become more familiar with learning skills and what they mean. I am confident it will allow teachers to write learning skills comments faster and that the comments will be more meaningful and thorough.
Here is what the pack includes. Please download the preview for a sample of the contents.
- 6 colourful posters that break each learning skill down into student-friendly language, provided in both Canadian and American spelling (behaviour/behavior)
- Instructions for how to use the resources in the pack
- Possible timeline for teaching all of the learning skills
- Teacher tracking sheets for Learning Skills, by whole class
- Teacher tracking sheets for Learning Skills, per individual student
- Student learning skills folder, for students to set goals and earn reward stamps/stickers
- Success tracker pages that have varying amounts of spaces to differentiate as needed
- Example teacher tracking forms filled in so that you can see how they are used
- No treasure box reward labels (extra art time, so shoes for a day, hat day, etc.)
- All the labels you need to make your own reward board
- Picture of what my reward board looks like