Designed to meet Alberta Health 9 outcomes for Learning Strategies"
1. apply personal time management skills to a variety of learning opportunities; eg develop strategies to overcome procrastination.
2. relate the value of lifelong learning to personal success and satisfaction.
this task requires students to design a brochure including:
• time management strategies (ten for full points)
• an example of someone using a time management strategy
• examples of how to pursue lifelong learning
• the benefits of lifelong learning
• a “testimonial” of an incident of new learning and the success felt afterwards.
A detailed rubric is included and as always, the file can be edited to suit your needs.