Great beginning of the year resource for teachers and students. This simple 2 page survey will help your students reach their learning potential as they discover how they learn best. The file also includes an easy-to-use post activity in which students color a star based on their learning styles. Stars can be displayed for a quick reference and are color coded to match 2 printouts that explains the different types of learning and how to develop abilities in less dominant styles. Displaying the stars also allows students to appreciate the diversity among their classmates. Use the information you receive about you students during Parent Conferences. All printables have a color or black & white option.
This file includes....
* Objective, Premise and Essential Question.
* Preparation, Lesson Plan and Helpful Tips.
* 2-page Multiple Choice Learning Styles Survey.
* Illustrated kid friendly printout describing 6 Learning Styles (Makes a good poster).
* Kid-friendly printout describing how to use 4 of the Learning Styles (makes a good poster).
* Kid-friendly printout with helpful tricks on how to use all 6 of the Learning Styles (makes a good poster)
* Printout with star and color coded directions to be used after the survey is complete for your bulletin board.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is part of a larger Back to School bundles that contains lots of activities, printables, information forms, reading, writing, goal, and interest surveys, student name plates, signs, posters, and more for Open House and Beginning of the Year. Click below to view and save $. Do not buy this survey if you plan on purchasing the product below.
Back to School Printables, Activities, Lesson Plans, Forms, Surveys, and More