Learning Target Posters and ELA Standards Chart for 6th Grade
This colorful set of I can posters includes all the learning targets for 6th grade ELA. Targets are written in “I can” student-friendly language.
Each of the strands, Reading Literature, Reading Informational Text, Writing, Speaking and Listening, and Language has a corresponding chart showing the standard and its learning target which serves as quick reference and/or dividers for each section.
The reference chart includes all Common Core Standards with corresponding I can learning targets for the five 6th grade ELA strands. Use as a reference for locating targets, or make copies to use as indexes for organizing the sections of learning target posters.
• I can statements, with unique, originally designed icons and colors for each strand
• Title posters for each strand of targets (in front of each section)
• Color-coordinated chart of standards and corresponding learning targets
• This product pairs with our Data Tracking and Goal Setting for 6th Grade ELA
. Both sets are also bundled together
at a discount! And don’t forget to snag our coordinating FREE ELA Binder Tabs
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
NEED MORE LABELS?
Of course you do; who doesn't? For those among us who are obsessively organized (and for those of us who'd like to be), we have plenty of fun stuff to jazz up your walls and bulletin boards. Check out our Seasonal Fillable PDF Labels & Borders, Back-to-School Fillable PDF Labels & Stationery, and Learning Target Fillable PDF Posters.
© 2014 by Classroom Core. All Rights Reserved.