Also included in
- The Instructional Best Practices Professional Development Bundle includes 3 PD products that help teachers increase their classroom effectiveness which will lead to student achievement. The Learning Walks Professional Development A learning walk is an excellent way for teachers to gain new ideas tha$12.79$15.99Save $3.20
- The virtual Instructional Best Practices Professional Development Mega Bundle includes both written & video products that help teachers increase their classroom effectiveness which will lead to student achievement. This bundle is ideal for instructional coaches and teachers striving to grow in t$39.18$48.97Save $9.79
- Use these forms to support teachers in their development, from the pre-post observation phases. (The products included in this mini bundle are also included in the large growing coaching bundle.)Do you want more mini bundles? Debrief ConversationsEvaluation RubricsLesson PlanningClassroom Observatio$22.98$28.73Save $5.75
A learning walk is an excellent way for teachers to gain new ideas that will enhance their own classroom teaching. Observing in a peer’s classroom can offer a new vibrant look at how to engage students, plan lessons and more!
This guide will help you organize your visit so that you will get the most out of your time.
- Planning your visit
- Organizing your time
- Note taking
- Thank you letter.
- Printable Guide
- Editable Guide
Note- learning walks are not to be used as an evaluation, rather a peer-peer "idea borrowing" avenue.
clearer definition, suggestions on how to implement, benefits of implementation, materials needed, and a note taking sheet
: logistics information, additional note-taking pages, multiple thank you notes on one page
: classroom organization, management and content delivery "look for's"
: blog posts of tips
If you like this Professional Development product, you might also like:
♥ Did you know … you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases