Alliteration: The occurrence of the same letter or sound at the beginning of adjacent or closely connected words.
Designed for 3rd - 4th grades
Unit includes 11 student worksheets (plus answer keys). Students will be asked to:
- Define alliteration
- Recognize the use of alliteration
- Create an alliteration by adding a now to an adjective
- Fill in the blank (using a word bank) to create sentences with alliterations.
- Complete a paragraph (using a word bank) to create sentences with alliterations.
- To create there own sentences with alliterations.