Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
** Cross-curricular learning at it's best. **
- Language Arts: reading, research and writing (Students will be expected to search out informational text to learn about each state bird. Multiple pages are giving for students to report what they have learned. Some pages include sections for drawing. Also included: Pages designed to be used for different age groups.)
- Science: Scientific classification (A page is included for each state to list the Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus and Species. Also a full coloring page is included if you'd like students to label the parts of each bird.)
- Social Studies: Geography (2 map pages - One to identify the state and one for students to show everywhere in the U.S. the bird lives as well as any migration)
What this download included:
* 700 notebooking pages (14 for each state)
* 14 'How to' and project organization pages
Students (and parents) will LOVE the end result - A beautiful, large project that can be kept for years!
✏WANT Freebies & Updates? CLICK HERE to go to my store & FOLLOW ME! ♥ ♥
Want to connect off site?
✏Follow my blog: Creations by LAckert
✏Visit me or contact me via my website: CHSH-Teach.com