Also included in
- Use this 3 worksheet bundle to help your students learn the difference in cations and anions. Two of the worksheets are to help students learn cations and anions, and 3 worksheets focus on helping students learn the charges associated with those ions. All of these worksheets are coloring worksheets$5.40$6.00Save $0.60
- This bundle included all of my worksheets I have on learning cations, anions, and polyatomic ions. It also includes an ionic covalent worksheet, and a learning balancing chemical charges when beginning to write chemical formulas worksheet.This bundle will really help your students move through learn$12.00$14.75Save $2.75
- All my chemistry resources.In this bundle I have all of my color and learn, step by step, and digital learning resources.I did NOT include the doodle notes line (I did include a sample packet for you) or the teaching notes line.If you ever have questions please message me on TpT, email me at coscine$107.00$125.05Save $18.05
***NOW DIGITAL*** Practice anions, cations, and recalling individual element charges as well as polyatomic ion charges with this worksheet. Use this worksheet before having students learn to write chemical formulas. This topic is explained in class, but many students forget where the charges come from (the periodic table). Teach where the charges come from, but then give them this worksheet a few days later after you have built on that lecture. It will be an effective, but fun reminder of how to find the charges on various ions!
***Did your chemistry class go to distance learning? I created a TpT Digital Activity using this worksheet that is all ready to go for you. I've already typed the instructions and added the answer boxes to save you time. Of course, you can edit or completely change the way I've written the instructions. How cool is that? Assign it via Google classroom. See the how to video here.***
Please Help My Store Improve
I Love Hearing Your Feedback
• Please take a moment to provide feedback on my work. I work hard to make sure my products and resources are useful to you and your students. Positive comments, constructive comments, and "I'd like to see her add a ______ to this worksheet" all help me design worksheets, handouts, and other classroom resources that solve your classroom needs.
Be the first to know about my sales, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. After that, you will receive email updates about the new things I’m making to help you and your students.
Connect With Me Online!
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers_CoScine
Follow me on my blog CoScine Creative
Follow me on Instagram
My other worksheets can be found here:
Learning the Difference in Ionic and Covalent Compounds 3494606 <-----Naming Practice Included