Also included in
- Use this worksheet to help students SEE how chemicals form ionic bonds and covalent bonds. They will go through and color all the metals, then the nonmetals, then the polyatomic ions. Based on the colors, the students will identify the bond type. Great for visual learners because this worksheet is b$3.00$3.75Save $0.75
- This bundle will give you the perfect start for this year!There is a color and label page that will teach your students the difference in cations and anions. From there they will move on to a step by step worksheet that will walk them through simple and difficult molar mass calculations. After that$13.50$15.00Save $1.50
- All my chemistry resources.In this bundle I have all of my color and learn, step by step, and digital learning resources.I did NOT include the doodle notes line (I did include a sample packet for you) or the teaching notes line.If you ever have questions please message me on TpT, email me at coscine$107.00$125.05Save $18.05
***NOW DIGITAL*** A visual way to show students ionic and covalent bonding. This worksheet helps students naming ionic and covalent compounds as well as understand the metal rules behind ionic bonding.
This worksheet has a periodic table that shows the metals and nonmetals. I find many students either quickly forget, or do not understand why some compounds are ionic or covalent. I did this worksheet to break up the identification of ionic and covalent compounds.
In this worksheet, the students first identify whether the individual elements are metals or nonmetals. Then, looking at the top of the worksheet they can decide whether the compound is ionic or covalent. I did the first one as an example so it is easier for the students to follow.
Please Help My Store Improve
I Love Hearing Your Feedback
• Please take a moment to provide feedback on my work. I work hard to make sure my products and resources are useful to you and your students. Positive comments, constructive comments, and "I'd like to see her add a ______ to this worksheet" all help me design worksheets, handouts, and other classroom resources that solve your classroom needs. Plus it earns you points to use as a discount!
Be the first to know about my sales, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. After that, you will receive email updates about the new things I’m making to help you and your students.
Connect With Me Online!
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers_CoScine
Follow me on my blog CoScine Creative
Follow me on Instagram
Other Awesome Products!
Learning the Difference in Ionic and Covalent Compounds <-----Naming Practice Included