Also included in
- Self Regulation helps students understand their feelings and know how to manage them so they are ready to learn and can develop healthy relationships. This curriculum easily complements other self-regulation materials and programs. The lessons and games cover coping skills, emotional awareness, probPrice $22.00Original Price $34.00Save $12.00
- Emotional Regulation helps students understand their feelings and know how to manage them so they are ready to learn and can develop healthy relationships. These 7 lessons easily complement other self-regulation materials and programs. The lessons will cover coping skills, emotional awareness, problPrice $14.00Original Price $19.00Save $5.00
Self-Regulation focuses on managing our emotions and behavior so we can make positive choices. Students are much more likely to use learned strategies and make changes in their behavior if they predict the challenges they will experience and make a plan to manage them. Through character stories with familiar problems, students will spot where situations get worse and help a character make a plan to change. They will then do the same for themselves.
- Lesson Plan
- Ocean Maps: Blank Map (Color & BW), Rough Seas, New Path
- Intro Character Story
- 5 Character Stories for Guided Practice
- Course Changer Cards
- Chart My New Path
- Exit Slips
- K-2: Explains positive and negative consequences for choices and actions.
- 3-5: Recognizes how emotions are linked to behaviors and consequences.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the GREEN STAR next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
© 2017 - present Social Emotional Workshop