Also included in
- Jump-start your library centers with this GIGANTIC bundle of ALL the library centers created by Mrs. J in the Library, including both printable & digital library centers. Plus, you get FREE updates for life!Please view the individual product previews for full details about each product's conten$102.15$113.50Save $11.35
- Inspire your students to develop problem solving and critical thinking skills while having fun and being creative! Start a makerspace!This GIANT bundle is over 200 pages of makerspace lessons, centers, projects, task cards, materials lists, and other resources to start a makerspace (also called a m$47.70$53.00Save $5.30
- Inspire your students to develop problem solving and critical thinking skills while having fun and being creative! Start a makerspace in your classroom, library, or science lab!This ENORMOUS bundle is over 300 pages of makerspace lessons, centers, projects, task cards, circulation kits to check out$76.05$84.50Save $8.45
Students learn and practice coding at this makerspace center or library center. Coding is a great way for students to practice perseverance after failing and creativity.
There are several coding languages that are accessible to elementary students, and this center focuses on the Scratch™ website, the Scratch Jr.™ app, and the Lightbot™ app, which are all free apps.
This makerspace center or library center product includes:
⚙️ Center sign with "I will" statement directions: editable PowerPoint .pptx file format and easy-to-print PDF file format
⚙️ Editable lesson plan in Microsoft Word .docx format including:
- Big Ideas and Essential Questions,
- AASL National School Library Standards for Learners,
- National Common Core ELA Standards,
- Next Generation Science Standards,
- Pennsylvania Core ELA Standards,
- Reflection, and
- Bibliography of Resources.
⚙️ Links to free Scratch™ or Scratch Jr.™ tutorials to include at the center
⚙️ How-to directions for posting this center to Google Classroom for online or blended learning (including sample student directions and screenshots)
© Mrs. J in the Library - By downloading this product, you receive a one-user license. Copying or distributing to others is prohibited. For teacher-librarians: You may use this product with all of your classes and students.
Still have questions?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact me through the Q & A section on TpT with any questions or requests. You can also send me an email at MrsJ@mrsjinthelibrary.com.
You might also like these other makerspace products by Mrs. J in the Library:
Follow me on TpT to get email updates about my store, new products, and sales!