Are you looking for easy to use, meaningful activities to use with Learning to Ski with Mr. Magee by Chris Van Dusen? This literature unit is meant to make learning fun and engaging for students without adding extra work for teachers!
Inside You Will Find:
• A Table of Contents
• Before Reading Questions
• Comprehension Questions and Answer Key
• Character Traits for Mr. Magee
• Ask Questions to go with Given Answers
• Making Inferences
• Making Connections
• Using the Illustrations
• My Favorite Part
• Story Summary
• Story Map Foldable
• Sequence of Events Interactive Foldable
• Story Order: Cut and Paste
• Focus on Setting
• Cause and Effect: Cut and Paste
• Vocabulary Definition List
• Vocabulary Practice Graphic Organizer
• Vocabulary Match-Up: Cut and Paste Activity
• Vocabulary Foldables
• Alphabetical Order: Cut and Paste
• Story Discussion Task Cards: 16 Topics Available to Print in Color or Black and White
• Four Templates for Written Responses to Task Cards
• Skiing Sensory Details
• Write from the Moose's Point of View Craftivity
• Write from the Dog's Point of View Craftivity
• Color and Write: Staying Warm on a Cold Day
• Persuasive Writing
• Narrative Writing
• Five "Write About the Picture" Activities
• Word Search and Answer Key
Looking for more easy to use, meaningful picture book units? Check these out!
If You Ever Want to Bring an Alligator to School, DON'T!
If You Ever Want to Bring a Circus to the Library, DON'T!
An A from Miss Keller
The Pirate Jamboree
Leo: A Ghost Story
Little Red Writing
A Unicorn Named Sparkle
The Story of Ferdinand
Snowmen All Year
Tacky and the Winter Games
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns money toward future TPT purchases! I read and value each and every comment I receive.
Also, remember to follow me
to see when new products and freebies are uploaded!