In this packet your students will work with reflexive verbs. There are several stories in the packet.]
1. Alarma - story about a man who doesn't want to wake up. Works with 1st person reflexive verbs.
2. La Luz se apaga - short horror story about a girl who thinks is alone. Works 3rd person reflexive verbs.
3. Misterio en la noche - story about a man who doesn't know who is eating his food. Works with reflexive and present progressive verbs.
4. La siesta del gato de Simón - story about Simon's cat no being able to take a nap. Works with 3rd person reflexive verbs.
Included in this packet:
1. Vocabulary activities
2. Google presentations for two of the stories
3. Reading and comprehension questions for all of the stories
3. Varied student activities for each of the stories
The story of Alarma was inspired by a post from Kara Jacobs found here: