Lesson is introduced using comprehensible input. Your students will acquire the language because the language will stop being foreign. Spanish resources to learn about destiny through the animated short "Destiny", several Spanish readings, a commercial and a song.
Emphasis: lleva puesto, pone, hay
Cultural aspect: La Lanza del Destino
Included in the packet:
1. Google presentation to introduce lesson with vocabulary, practice questions, personal discussion questions and different versions of a story.
2. Embedded readings handouts with reading and oral activities
3. Sequencing story activities (interactive and on paper)
4. Comprehension question activities (interactive and on paper)
5. Interactive Gap-fill activity and on paper
6. Individual Interactive game
7. Dictation activity
8. Song + activity
9. Commercial + interactive activities for comprehension
10. Cultural reading about the Spear of Destiny (basic and intermediate versions + comprehension questions)
11. Class interactive game about Spear of Destiny reading
12. Interactive resources page including links to all activities in packet
The idea to develop this activity came from Martina Bex and her blog the Comprehensible Classroom.
You can see her amazing resources by following this link: