Lesson is introduced using comprehensible input. Your students will acquire the language because the language will stop being foreign. Teacher and student Spanish resources to learn about the power of not giving up.
Enfoque: quiere, se ríe, no se da por vencido, cree
Aspecto cultural: Dichos populares y fiesta de moros y cristianos
Included in the packet:
1. Google presentation to introduce lesson with vocabulary, practice questions and two versions of story.
2. Activity packet handouts (reading, listening and writing)
3. Google presentation to reinforce story through reading, listening and writing.
4. Sequencing story activities (interactive and on paper)
5. Comprehension question activities (interactive and on paper)
6. Comprehension questions crossword activities (interactive and on paper)
7. Interactive Gap-fill activity
8. Individual Interactive game
9, Class interactive game
10. Dictation activity (audio and paper)
11. Mural activity (listen and draw)
12. Writing activity (re-write using a different perspective)
13. Writing activity (Tagxedo to develop new story using acquired structures)
14. Popular Spanish sayings Google presentation with paper activity
15. Moros y Cristianos reading activity
16. Links for songs
17. Interactive resources page including links to all activities in packet