Lesson is introduced using comprehensible input. Your students will acquire the language because the language will stop being foreign. Use the movie trailer Frozen: Una aventura congelada to learn about the story in Spanish.
Emphasis: ve, se ríe, quiere, llega/n
The packet includes:
1. Five vocabulary activities: Interactive and on paper.
2. A Google presentation about the story to help comprehension of animated trailer.
3. Comprehension questions to follow presentation: Interactive and on paper.
4. Personal questions to further oral and written discussion of topic.
5. Two reading activities: Complete reading, or reading with drawing activity.
6. Interactive game to further comprehension and reading repetition.
7. Photo Collage + listening, reading, speaking and writing activities
8. Bingo style game to practice vocabulary and listening skills.
9. Dictation activity to aid listening and spelling skills.
10. Interactive Index page that contains links to download all the files included in the packet, interactive activities, a Smart Notebook lesson with warm up activities and Scripts for two Spanish Trailers of the movie.
This packet is not for the entire movie Frozen.