The instructor introduces a detailed analysis of the "er" verbs, highlights the differences between the false friends, Faux-Amis, which are words, closely similar in spelling but with very different meaning in French and English. The students will be made aware of:
1. The use of a capital letter with the name of languages.
2. The use of « on ».
3. The use of « qui » as an interrogation pronoun.
4. The difference between the use of « rapide and vite ».
5. The use of some verbs such as «parler, écouter, chercher, regarder, demander».
6. The difference between the use of « depuis » and « pour » in French and English.
7. The use of the verb« jouer : to play, with à and de ».
8. The difference between « emporter » and « apporter ».
9. The definition and use of the articles « au, aux, du, des ».
10.Transitive and intransitive verbs and their usage.