Want your students to experience the Bible in a new and powerful way? Want them to hear God’s voice and learn how to pray with the Word of God? Want them to make a commitment to living a life of holiness?
Then how about teaching your students the almost 1,700 year old awesome practice of
Using fun and unique ways to teach and explain Lectio Divina (including a story about an unforgettable ooey gooey chocolate chip cookie dessert!), this download comes fully loaded with 7 days worth of resources that can be used in a traditional class setting or for distance learning.
Here’s what’s included in this download:
- Lectio Divina Lesson Plans for both distance and in-class learning
- What is Lectio Divina? 3 part video series
- What is Lectio Divina? assignment
- Tips and instructions for how to practice Lectio Divina (including over 75 Biblical passages to choose from!)
- Practicing Lectio Divina assignment
- Lectio Divina Create a Poster assignment
- Instructions and examples of Bible verse posters inspired by Lectio Divina
- Assignments provided in Google Slides, Keynote, Powerpoint, and PDF formats
- Fully editable copy of assignments (so teachers can add, delete, or edit any/all aspects of the assignments)
Howdy! My name is Greg Aitchison, a husband, father, and 14-year teacher of the Catholic faith. If you’re a teacher looking for fun, engaging, and inspiring resources that’ll and help your students become “mini-theologians” and “big-time SAINTS”, then you’ve come to the right place!
⭐⭐⭐ 5 AND THINGS TO DO:
1. Become a part of Join my e-mail list to get a bunch of freebies, enjoy great sales, and be the first to hear about all kinds of brand-new content! (*If you don’t love all the awesomeness, you can of course unsubscribe whenever you want.)
2. Click the “Follow Me” star at the top of this page to be notified of flash sales and new resources as soon as they’re available!
3. Get some ! Every time you give feedback for a product you have purchased, Teachers Pay Teachers will give you “feedback credits” that you can use to lower the cost of any of your future purchases. Just go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login), click the text that says Provide Feedback (beside each purchase), and leave a review! My goal is to and your feedback helps me do just that! It means A TON to me to get a 5-star review. Not only does it encourage other buyers to check out my products, but it inspires me to create even more fun and engaging resources!
4. Check out for all kinds of awesome Catholic merch (posters, stickers, coffee mugs, and more!). There are of designs to choose from, including posters for your classroom that can literally change the lives of your students. Don’t believe me? Check out my blog post, to see just how much of a game-changer I found posters to be in my classroom.
5. Visit my website, for even more resources and inspiration! ✝️
Thanks for stopping by!
Questions, comments, or just want to say “Hi!”? Drop me a line anytime! E-mail: Greg@CatholicReligionTeacher.com
Copyright © Catholic Religion Teacher - Products are for use by the original purchaser only and are bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author.