This is a pack of centers to teach reading and writing in Spanish. This can be used with native speakers or dual language classrooms.
Everything is in Spanish (from Spain)
This is a set of reading worksheets in Spanish to teach how to read. Letters are introduced one at a time. All the pages are in color ink and they can be used to make a reading book,
>SAVE MONEY WITH THE BUNDLE
You can buy this in the big Bundle. The bundle includes +100 writing worksheets, +40 reading worksheets and centers for those letters. You can use the reading pages as a 'cartilla de lectura' or guided reading 'lectura guiada'.
- 2 reading pages for each letter one with words and syllables (palabras y sílabas) and the other one with a reading passage to practice comprehension. (leer para comprender)
- 2 /6 writing worksheets (depending on the letter.
These worksheets work on:
- Sounds (sonidos) in the beginning, middle or end of the word (sonidos iniciales, medios o a final de palabra)
- Vocabulary. Quite easy for native speakers. It can be introduce to language learners because includes lots of pictures.
- Writing and reading. Writing words from a picture. Tracing letters or copying sentences. Reading sentences and matching them to a picture.
Download the preview if you are interested to see how it works or you want to read a longer description in Spanish. You can also download the freebie to see how a single letter is taught:
>FREEBIE APRENDO LAS LETRAS
Contact me if you are interested in multiple licenses.
Are you a Spanish teacher?
See other resources here:
>TODO EN ESPAÑOL