Products in this Bundle (4)
“Lecturas diarias para estudiantes de español” is a new series of readings intended for beginning language students. Each set provides one week (five days) of readings. One reading is provided for each weekday:
• Lunes de leyendas: A legend from a Spanish speaking country
• Martes de maravillas: A natural wonder from a Spanish speaking country
• Miércoles de música: A latin song, genre, or artist
• Jaja jueves: a funny meme or graphic with reading
• Viernes de viaje: A destination (place or event) in a Spanish speaking country
This bundle includes the readings from weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4.
There are NO activities provided for these readings. The original intention was to provide them as summer enrichment for interested students (so that they could read one page per day throughout their summer vacations), and they would make a great addition to a classroom library. If you have a Free Voluntary Reading program set up in your class, the readings are perfect for students to self-select at the designated time.
To access all daily reading bundles, please click here.