• Make sure each student (or pairs of students) has red, blue, yellow, and green coloring utensils.
• Copy enough question sheets for the amount of students or pairs in your room.
o You can just print a class set of these to save paper
• Copy enough of the blank Color-by-Letter houses for the amount of students or pairs in your room.
• Select the answer choice that best answers each question.
• Color the corresponding shape on the house the color of the answer choice you selected.
A = Red, B = Blue, C = Yellow, D = Green
• Check the student’s colored house to see if it matches the answer sheet given. (VERY easy to check the colors!)
• If there are any spots that are colored incorrectly, have the students go back and correct them.