Also included in
- This amazing, digital download includes over 300 amazing resources for teaching Civics or American Government! Each unit is fully planned out for you from beginning to end and filled with engaging projects, PowerPoints with guided notes, readings, interactive notebook pages, digital Google Drive act$325.00$400.05Save $75.05
Students will use social studies skills to learn about the structure, function, and powers of the legislative branch and explore the legislative process.
This fantastic bundle on the Legislative Branch is an amazing complete unit plan for Civics or American Government!
Topics covered in this bundle include:
- A set of Digital Notebook pages
- Complete unit guide packet
- An overview of the House & Senate
- Qualifications for Congress
- Expressed & implied powers of Congress
- Congressional Committees
- The Budgeting Process
- How a Bill Becomes a Law
- A full Model Congress simulation!
- ...and more!
Inside includes a directions page for the unit plus all of the resources perfectly organized by day throughout the unit. There's multiple activities for each day of the unit, including interactive notebook foldables, digital Google Drive pages, PowerPoints with guided notes, and more!
In addition to the Model Congress simulation, there's great projects on "How a Bill Becomes a Law", a budgeting simulation, breakdown of Congress, and lots more interactive resources to make your unit thorough and engaging. An included teacher directions file includes suggested warm up activities, links to videos and online resources, suggestions for each lesson, and more!
For review, you are provided links to several fun online games designed specifically for this unit!
Note that this is unit 6 of my complete Civics and American Government curriculum. You can also find more American Government Units here on TpT!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook for updates, giveaways, links and more!