This is a hands-on alphabet center, that is accessible to both readers and non-readers. It combines STEM and word work in a fun and engaging way!
Students use the included task cards to identify a letter, and then build with Legos to create something that begins with that letter.
As an extension, students can use the differentiated recording sheets to record their work.
Here's what's included:
- 26 tasks card (to be laminated or slid into a 4 by 6 frame)
- An alphabet reference sheet
- 3 differentiated recording sheets:
- with picture space
- with picture space and handwriting lines for labeling
- with picture space and handwriting lines for descriptive writing