Develop Phonemic Awareness with these 36 French Fold Overs, where students eliminate a sound from a word, to make a new word. Enlève oralement un phonème dans un mot pour former un nouveau mot. Say the sound, not the letter name. Dis le son, non le nom de la lettre.
Print, laminate (optional), cut on the solid black line and fold on the dotted line. They can be cut into individual Fold Overs or they can be kept together on a page. Then you would just cut up to the dotted line so that the image of the new words could be covered with the fold over.
- 6 pages of French Fold Overs without words
- 6 pages of French Fold Overs with words
- 18 Phonemic Awareness Fold Overs in all, in colour
Please check out these other great Phonemic Awareness products :
- La rime - la conscience phonologique (Rhyme Fold Overs in French)
- La segmentation de mots en phonèmes - la conscience phonologique (Elkonin boxes)
- L'ajout de phonèmes - la conscience phonologique - Phonemic Awareness
Click on the green star to follow my TpT store, to receive notifications of when new products are added (with 20% off during the first 48 hrs!) and to receive notifications of flash sale.
Please leave your feedback to gain your TpT credits. All you have to do is go into your purchases and leave feedback. You earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent and 20 TpT credits will give you a discount of $1.