Also included in
- Now you can save $$ on our read-alouds which are perfect for your blended or hybrid learning model!We have bundled the perfect set of September read-aloud lesson plans for Kindergarten and First Grade. This monthlong printable or digital read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent q$12.50$20.00Save $7.50
- Enjoy BIG SAVINGS by purchasing our entire year of interactive read-alouds for kindergarten and first grade. Our titles include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, and a craftivity. Our detailed lesson plans help you meet literat$90.00$175.00Save $85.00
Perfect for your blended or hybrid learning model! Pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw.
This printable or digital read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans to help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of the story and respond in meaningful ways.
These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons. Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity.
To teach these lessons you will need:
Leo the Late Bloomer by By Robert Kraus
This lesson plan pack includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plan with Full-size Samples
-Text Dependent Questions and Answer Keys
- Story Elements Graphic Organizers
- Vocabulary Graphic Organizer
- Writing Pages
- Craftivity Instructions and Pattern
- Graphic organizers pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw
***The digital graphic organizers are the same or similar to the printable options.
***Seesaw has many interactive tools to choose from. Text boxes are not pre-loaded on the graphic organizers because students may want to type or draw, which they can easily do with the provided tools in the program.
Download our Scope and Sequence to see how we have aligned each of our K-1 Interactive read-alouds with the CCSS standards.
If you like this product, then you will LOVE all of our other interactive read-alouds.
To see more of our Read-alouds for Kindergarten, click here.
To see more of our Read-alouds for First Grade, click here.
You can also purchase A Year of Interactive Read-Aloud Activities for K and 1st , at a discount!
Do you love reading aloud to your primary students? We do too! It is one of our favorite times of the day. Here's what our buyers say:
"This was a great resource to start the year and led to a great discussion about the power of "yet," We might not know how to do something yet, but we will bloom like Leo!"
" This is such a great pack for reading skills and growth mindset!"
Visit our blog here to find out more about how to teach the Core one read-aloud at a time and to read more about our close reading daily lesson plans.
We would love to hear from you! Please remember to earn your free TpT credit by leaving feedback when you purchase!
Follow us to get updates on our newest products!
For helpful tips, hints, and classroom strategies check out our blog!